It is time to play with a new sketch at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog, please stop by and see all the delightful creations of the design team! Without further ado, try your hand at this sketch, we would love to see what you come up with! Just a few rules to remember, use your retro rubber older than a year and tell us how old it is, and link up to 10 challenges or fewer.
1. The background Heartfelt Creations “Cogs and Gears” is stamped in Memento Tuxdeo Black on white card stock trimmed to 4” x 5 ¼”. The edges are inked as well.
2. Each of the robots from Sassafras “I Heart Robots” is stamped in Memento Tuxdeo Black on vellum trimmed to 4” x 5 ¼”. The edges are inked as well.
3. Each robot is colored from the back with Memento Dual Markers. Tangelo, Rose But, Grape Jelly, Bahama Blue, and Bamboo Leaves were used here.
4. The “Happy Birthday” sentiment is Studio G and is stamped in Brilliance Starlight Black and heat embossed with Imagine Crafts Copper embossing powder. I learned something while making this card. Did you know that if you stamp on vellum with pigment inks and are not satisfied with the results you can actually clean the ink off the vellum? Yep! I heated the card stock to dry off the moisture from the baby wipe and re-stamped the image. Wahoo, project saved!
5. The vellum is attached to the background cardstock with two nail-head brads (unknown), idea-ology by Tim Holtz Mini Paper Clips, and Sprocket Gears. There is also a tiny bit of adhesive behind the bodies of each robot.
· Imagine Crafts: Memento Tuxedo Black, Brilliance Starlite Black, Memento Dual Markers in Tangelo, Rose But, Grape Jelly, Bahama Blue, and Bamboo Leaves, and Copper Embossing Powder.
· Heartfelt Creations: Cogs and Gears (retired)
· Sassafras: I Heart Robots
· Studio G: Birthday sentiment
· Misc: White card stock, vellum, heat gun, adhesive.
Come join the fun and post your creation at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog!
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges: