Thursday, June 23, 2016

Time to be Square


Time to be square over at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge, we want to see your squared shaped project for the next two weeks.  I took this opportunity to use my newest stamps and dies that I acquired at CKC in Portland earlier this month.  They are designed by Local Rubber King Rubber Stamps and are to be used by coloring directly on the stamp with water based markers.  It gives a lovely water color impression.  I am a bit late with this post as I just returned from a trip to Germany and am just now getting back into the right time zone!



1.     I used the Meadow Friends stamp and die set for this thank you card.  For the background I used Memento Dual Markers in Lulu Lavender, Sweet Plum, Grape Jelly, New Sprout, and Cottage Ivy.  I spritzed the image with Ink Potion No. 9 and double stamped on golden card stock.  I over stamped with LKRS's Script background in Memento Pear Tart
2.     The image was colored again, stamped and die cut with the coordinating die. 
3.     Spellbinders Labels One and Labels Twenty-Two are die cut and stamped with Inkadinkado Just Saying sentiment in Memento Grape Jelly then edged with an Ink Blusher as well as memento Grape Jelly.  The second die cut is inked with an Ink Blusher in Memento Pear Tart. 
4.     The card base is inked in Memento Pear Tart to frame the image. 
5.     The layers are adhered together with the top layer using dimensional foam adhesive.

I enjoyed working with these images and plan to add a few masculine sets to my collection soon!

Do stop by Ruby's Rainbow Challenge and enter your own square project.

1 comment:

  1. wow!what a piece of art!!!
    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!