Sunday, February 4, 2018

A Picnic with Peter layout


Last weekend Stick It Down sponsored a crop on Facebook, what great fun we had.  We hope to do it again in a few months.  I found that it really helped me focus on getting a bit more scrapbooking done, and jump started my creative joy.  In this day and age, it is not as easy to carve out time to go to a scrapbooking retreat . . . but I missed the camaraderie of scrapping with others.  Que the online crop! 

 
This is from the blind challenge, we were given a series of written instructions without seeing the sketch.  Most completed something very similar to this layout.  I used the two different sides of Quick Quotes Earth Wind Fire 110 for my patterned paper selections.  Matching cardstock from my stash is used for the die cut circles and to mat the photos.  Earth Wind Fire 500 and 600 phrases provided the coordinated sentiments and journal card.  PowederPuff Chalking inks in Deep Sea and Cactus add extra depth to the layout as well as coloring the P monogram by Basic Grey.  Ribbon and brads from my stash are the finishing touch to this fun layout.  Spellbinders Grand Circles and Grand Scalloped Circles were used for the die cuts.  The alpha font is Frankie mini by Quickutz.  The journaling is done in Zig Navy. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you had fun watching the Super Bowl commercials today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!