Saturday, March 11, 2017

GDT for Great Impressions Jelly Bean Time Sping Card





This is my second project for Great Impressions as the Guest Designer for March.  It is fun to work with these sweet images!  Jelly Bean Time H284S is combined with Life is Sweeter E890S and several layers to create a springy card.  Jelly Bean Time is stamped on white cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black and then colored with Chameleon Pens.  The sentiment is stamped in Radiant Neon Electric Pink and the panel is die cut with Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles.  Thin pastel pink ribbon is looped around the corners and a small bow is attached in one corner.  A second Stitched Rectangle is die cut from white cardstock and sponged with Radiant Neon Electric Blue.  The bottom layer is white cardstock brayered with Radiant Neon Electric Pink.  Darice Plaid embossing folder is inked with Radiant Neon Electric blue and the layer is pressure embossed creating a blue and pink plaid pattern.  The embossed layer is attached to the card front, and the top two layers are adhered with dimensional foam adhesive. 


 The inside of the card is embellished with Border of Jelly Beans B246S. 






Join along with the Challenge at Great Impressions and you can win a prize!  I promise it is fun!


They have really cute stamps for all seasons! 


Remember I’ve decided to offer a bit of blog candy to my loyal readers and followers.  I will draw a name at the end of March from my followers who comment on any of my posts by March 31st.  Click either method to the left to become a follower or follow Snippets of Time via email.  I have a few things in my stash that need new homes, both new and gently used.  So, hang out with me during March, follow the blog, and comment on your favorite blog posts.  To win the blog candy you must comment and be a follower, or follow via email.  Thanks, and good luck!

I am honored to enter this card in the following challenges!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute--wonderful image & love the background! Thanks for the tip about using Pico Embellisher, but would you believe I did that & made it 3/4 of the way around before it suddenly blobbed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neva, I absolutely love your card! You did an amazing job with your card, from coloring the images, to your cool embossed background!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Ruza

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!