I am like many scrapbookers, and have a huge stash of patterned papers. I found a few that are almost vintage to create this layout.
- My Mind's Eye Lime Swirl from 2006, and Magnolia from 2008, and Art Imaginations Blue Scroll from 2005 all coordinated together.
- Wanting to go a bit mixed media I splattered some Fireworks! in Bahama Blue and Summer Sky on white cardstock. After it was dry, it was die cut with Spellbinders Cascading Stars. One of the things I like about this die is you can use all the parts!
- The title is die cut from a light blue cardstock using an installed font on my Brother Scan N Cut DX.
- A few bits of ribbon from my stash are tied into bows.
- Everything is mounted on Core'dinations Distress Collection Blue cardstock.
- The final embellishments are Spiegelmom Scraps Southern Blue Bells sequins.
I was inspired by Sketches in Thyme:
I would also like to submit to the following challenges:
Shopping Our Stash #412 Winter Blues