I used the diagonal that includes enamel dots/gems, texture, and heat embossing.
Sometimes when I am at a loss for inspiration I look through my stash of test projects to help me kick start my mojo. This is just one of those times!
- The background is white cardstock that is spritzed with Fireworks! in Rhubarb Stalk. It was in the stash, so it was already dry.
- It is pressure embossed with Tide by Lifestyle Crafts.
- The surface is sanded to take off most of the Fireworks! spray. In a few place you can tell the spray soaked all the way through the paper.
- The sentiment is by Taylored Expressions from their In and Out Thanks collection released in October 2014. It is stamped in Memento Luxe Rhubarb Stalk and heat embossed with iridescent clear embossing powder. I used my Scan N Cut to die cut around the outside.
- The background is mounted to a card base, the sentiment is mounted with dimensional foam adhesive, and the accent gems are added at the ends of the swirls in the pattern.