I choose the vertical column of "mode of transport/die cut/masculine" and had some fun!
My son is a plane aficionado and I have several to choose from to create his card.
- The background uses Memento Sky Blue and Danube Blue inks. Two stencil edges, Deja View C-Thru Ruler, and Fairytale Creations #3001 Chalk Talk help define the cloud edges. I used an ink blusher to apply the inks.
- Using scraps I die cut the plane with Carta Bella Vintage Airplane die set. A standard whole punch with trimmed to create a helmet, well because the plane is flying and needed a pilot! Both the helmet and the prop are colored with Galaxy Marker in Mercury Silver. These really do work well on dark colored cardstock.
- The sentiment is from the Technique Tuesday's Chickadees 2.0 set from 2017 and is stamped in Memento Danube Blue. The paper strip is hand trimmed into a banner. a small section of silver twine is used to connect the airplane to the banner.
- At this point I still had space on the card and decided to add a bit more. Technique Tuesday's Say It Hugs from 2013 is used to create the sentiment stamped in Memento Danube Blue directly on the background and die cut the "Hugs".
- Everything is adhered to an A7 size card base.