- The background is side B of Holly Jolly 103.
- The side dots are side A of Holly Jolly 103. The left side is trimmed to 3" and the right side is trimmed to 1 1/2".
- Holly Jolly 105 is used along the side and is trimmed to 3/4". All the vertical sections are inked with Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Barn Board.
- The side sections are adhered together then adhered to the layout.
- The vertical paper is Holly Jolly 101. Four sections are trimmed to 1 3/4" and 4 sections are trimmed to 1".
- The bottom uses the stripes over the green pattern, then it is reversed for the top sections. All edges are inked in Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Evergreen before adhering together.
- The title is die cut from Holly Jolly 105.
- Since this was a longish story to journal, I printed it up on a section of Holly Jolly 100 then inked the edges in Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Evergreen.
- I selected the Good Cheer section from Holly Jolly 500 and trimmed it down to just the banner.
- The edges are inked in Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Barn Board.
- Two green brads are used to accent the corners before attaching to the layout with dimensional foam adhesive.
- The "HOME" was trimmed down to just the sweet little house.
- The edges are inked in Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Evergreen.
- The home is adhered with dimensional foam adhesive.
- The close-ups show the slightly distressed design of the papers, which is just lovely!
Quick Quotes Products
Holly Jolly Paper Pack
Holly Jolly 500
Powder Puff Chalking Ink--Barn Board and Evergreen
Thank you so much for stopping by, and enjoy the preparations for your holiday season! ~Neva