Here we are very close to Valentine's day and it was easy to use this sketch from Retro Rubber Challenge Blogto create a sweet Valentine.
I had fun with an old sentiment set from Technique Tuesday, All You Need is Love from 2008 and a Spellbinders Inspire Love Vine.
- Pink shimmer cardstock is trimmed to 4" x 5 1/2" and pressure embossed with Sizzix 3-D Confetti Hearts. This is a very textured embossing folder and it photographs in an interesting way!
- The Spellbinders Inspire Love Vine die is used to die cut metallic silver paper.
- Lawn Fawn's Simple Wavy Banners is die cut from white cardstock. The banner is placed back into the cardstock and then stamped.
- Technique Tuesday's All You Need is Love from 2008 is stamped in Delicata Silvery Shimmer.
- The card is adhered together with the banner raised up with dimensional foam adhesive.
- Sequins add the final touches and complete the sketch.
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB224. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.