It is the season of life where I need to make sympathy cards. For friends who have a parent pass, or even siblings of friends. Anything Goes at Retro Rubber is a good challenge for this type of card.
This clean and simple card uses ink, an embossing folder, a stamp, and ribbon and takes about 10 minutes to complete!
- Ink is directly applied to the embossing folder with a brayer on the high points. White cardstock is placed and attention is paid to not allowing it to move before it is pressure embossed. Brilliance Pearlescent Poppy was my ink of choice for this card. Once embossed the ink appears in the valleys of the impression. The card front is trimmed to 4" x 5.25" and then inked in Brilliance Pearlescent Poppy.
- The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company's ". . . beautiful life, blessed memories" set released in January 2015.
- A matching ribbon is tied in a bow and adhered with a glue dot.
- The card front is adhered to a A2 card base 4.25" x 5.5".
I hope you will join us at Retro Rubber for our Anything Goes challenge. Thanks for stopping by!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB186. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.