Even though I am late with my post . . . it is time for another Retro Rubber challenge!
I have newish Kaleidacolor ink pad in Baby Powder that was perfect mix of pastels.
- A brayer was used to ink glossy card stock with the Kaleidacolor ink pad in Baby Powder. It was then pressure embossed with Cuttle Bug Devine Swirls embossing folder.
- The image is from Unity Stamp Company's July 2013 . . . birthday jubilee. It is stamped in Orchid Versa Color and heat embossed in Iridescent Embossing powder. and fussy cut.
- The yellow ink is from the Kaleidacolor ink pad in Baby Powder and is applied with an ink dauber.
- The card front is adhered to the card base, and the sentiment is adhered with dimensional foam adhesive.
- The finishing touches are sequins from different sets from Spiegelmom Scraps: 50's Sock Hop, Marmalade Tarte, Grape Juice, and Southern Blue Bells. The sequins are adhered with On Point glue.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Please do play along with us at Retro Rubber. We have a few simple rules: 1) Use a stamp older than one year and tell us how old the stamp is 2) Enter up to ten challenges including ours 3) Enter our challenge up to three times to be considered for top pick.
Do stop by the blog and check out the Design Team's creations!