I went for clean and simple and incorporated the elements of the sketch
- I have a collection of papers that are very retro, easily more than 15 years old that were purchased a Costco. The card base is 5" x 6 1/2" and each of the layers are 1/2" smaller in dismension.
- The sentiments are from Feb 2017 Cardmaking and Papercraft, Sincere Sentiments by SC Design. This set has been a mainstay for elegant cards.
- The sentiments are stamped in Delicata Silvery Shimmer then embossed with Creations Unlimited Embossing Powder in 24K Sterling. The embossing powder is silver with gold glitter which is not only really sparkly but also pulls together the gold and silver accents in the layers.
- The champagne glasses are a die cut from Elizabeth Craft Designs Wedding Charms 1188. The charm loop was trimmed away and the glasses are heat embossed with matching ink and embossing powder.
- The layers are adhered together to finish the card.
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful crafty day!