Tic Tac Toe boards are so much fun for creating cards, there is so much variety in the interpretations of the choices! This is the board for Retro Rubber's Challenge:
I went with the diagonal of Stars, Pattern Paper, and Bling. Technically I could also claim Stars, Die Cut, and Blue as well!
- The Patterned Paper is ancient, maybe over 20 years old, found in my 8.5" x 11" folders, it was made by Paper Patch. It is trimmed to fit the front of an A7 size card 4.75" x 6.75".
- I have a favorite Spellbinders Cascading Stars die that was perfect, die cut in both white card stock and red glitter cardstock. The red glitter covers the bling corner of the board! It is a bit hard to see in the photo.
- A Double Fish Tail banner was trimmed from 1.5" cardstock.
- The Superstar is part of a stamp that says Superstar kid. I masked the kid portion and stamped the image in Versa Clair Fine Glamorous. It is made by Autumn Leaves Golden Moments by Maryanne Wise from 2006.
- Happy Birthday is from 2013 Hero Arts "It's Your Day", also stamped in Versa Clair Fine Glamorous. Then the image is heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
- The edges of the banner are inked with a blusher in Versa Clair Fine Blue Bell.
- The die cuts are adhered with liquid Zig glue, and the banner with dimension foam adhesive.
Once I made my decision to use stars and bling the card came together quickly. Please join us at Retro Rubber and play along with this quick and easy sketch!
Thanks so much for stopping by, your comments are always appreciated!