Hello all, I don't know about you but the leaves are changing and the weather has definitely turned to fall temperatures. Fall can be tricky in Central Oregon, and getting the garden to bed is important before the hard frosts hit! We have a season appropriate theme for our Retro Rubber Challenge this two weeks:
My inspiration came from a Sizzix Framelit, Textured Impressions with Stamps set Door Wreath (2016). It can be used for any season, but I do like the fall version!
- Ink the embossing folder With VersaFine Sepia and pressure emboss.
- Stamp the images in Tuxedo Black and color with Prisma colored pencils.
- Die cut the images.
- Stamp the sentiment from Thankful Layering Stamp (2013) in Versa Fine Crimson Red and trim to a banner.
- Die cut the wreath from brown cardstock.
- Assemble layers of the card.
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB169. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- You may enter no more than 5 times.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word and Captcha Verification. We love to comment but verification can make that difficult. Thanks!
Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you will check out all the fun cards over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.