It's time for a new challenge at Retro Rubber and it is one of everyone's favorites! Anything goes!
Today I have a CAS sympathy card that you can have in the mail in no time! I use one of my favorite techniques with embossing folders, and then added a ribbon touch.
- To achieve the inlaid embossed look I inked up the raised portion of Sizzix Embossing Folder Moroccan with Brilliance Pearlescent Poppy. Then pressure embossed and trimmed the card front down the the inked edges.
- The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co. . . . beautiful life, blessed memories set. It is stamped in Pearlescent Poppy.
- A simple bow is tied and mounted with a glue dot below the sentiment.
- The card front is adhered to a matching A2 card base.
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB169. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- You may enter no more than 5 times.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and do come and play with us at Retro Rubber!