We have such a variety of cards when a Tic Tac Toe is posted over at Retro Rubber. Design Team's samples are all unique, do come check them out!
I choose the bottom row: Something that flies, Die or Punch, Add a Bow for my inspiration. After a quick search of Dragonfly colors I decided on this very autumn palette!
- Black cardstock is misted with Fireworks! in Dandelion and Tangelo. I was impatient so I used my heat gun to dry the cardstock.
- Kaliedacolor in Cappuccino Delight and a rubber brayer is used to ink up glossy card stock. It is hard to tell in the photo, but the tail portion and back wings have a darker ombre tone. The Dragonfly is die cut with Technique Tuesday's 2016 Inspired Dragonfly die. The overlay is die cut from black and carefully glued into place.
- The sentiment is from the same set and is stamped in Versafine Habanero. After a quick trim, the edges are inked in the same.
- Sheer orange ribbon is wrapped around the card front and adhered. A double looped bow is added to fit the challenge.
- The sentiment and dragonfly are adhered with dimensional foam adhesive.
- A few sequins from my stash add the finishing touch!
Thanks so much for joining me, I hope you will play along at Retro Rubber!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB167. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.