Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Play Tic Tac Toe with Retro Rubber!

 We have such a variety of cards when a Tic Tac Toe is posted over at Retro Rubber.  Design Team's samples are all unique, do come check them out!


I choose the bottom row:  Something that flies, Die or Punch, Add a Bow for my inspiration.  After a quick search of Dragonfly colors I decided on this very autumn palette!

 

  • Black cardstock is misted with Fireworks! in Dandelion and Tangelo.  I was impatient so I used my heat gun to dry the cardstock.
  • Kaliedacolor in Cappuccino Delight and a rubber brayer is used to ink up glossy card stock.  It is hard to tell in the photo, but the tail portion and back wings have a darker ombre tone.  The Dragonfly is die cut with Technique Tuesday's 2016 Inspired Dragonfly die.  The overlay is die cut from black and carefully glued into place.
  • The sentiment is from the same set and is stamped in Versafine Habanero.  After a quick trim, the edges are inked in the same.
  • Sheer orange ribbon is wrapped around the card front and adhered.  A double looped bow is added to fit the challenge.
  • The sentiment and dragonfly are adhered with dimensional foam adhesive.
  • A few sequins from my stash add the finishing touch!

Thanks so much for joining me, I hope you will play along at Retro Rubber

 CHALLENGE GUIDELINES

  • We require stamps older than one year.  If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
  • New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
  • Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
  • Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery.   Use keyword RRCB167.  No backlinking. 
  • Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date. 
  • Enter as many times as you like. 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges.  Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
  • If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment.   Thank you for understanding.
  • Turn off Word Verification.  We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful butterfly card design and I love the colors you chose for it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!