I decided to go with clean and simple for my flower based card. The bonus of my technique is that I got two stampings from the same coloring job, so both of my Mother's Day cards are done!
- Penny Black Lilacs from 2018 image was colored directly on the stamp.
- Memento Dual Markers were used in the following colors: Summer Sky, Bahama Blue, Danube Blue, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, and Cottage Ivy.
- The image was lightly misted with Ink Potion #9 and then stamped.
- The second stamping was slightly lighter, but still stunning!
- The sentiment is from Hero Arts CL498 from 2015. It is stamped in Memento Danube Blue.
- The card base is ink with an Ink Dauber in Memento Danube Blue.
- A bit of pom pom fiber is attached to the card front before adhering it to the card base.