I choose to use school colors of Blue and Gold to scrapbook the page and add embellishments that represented our High School and mascot, the Kodiak Bear!
- The base cardstock is two toned, so the die cuts and journal strips are the reverse of the base cardstock trimmed from behind the patterned paper.
- Core'dinations Yellow Small Dots, and Dark Blue large dots, Darice Yellow Stripes and Dark Blue Plaid, along with some ancient Provocraft Slab II Yellow Plaid are used to create the sketch.
- Blue ribbon from my stash adds the final background section.
- The Bear is did cut from a file from the Silhouette Store.
- The KHS emblem is designed from the Varsity font also from the Silhouette Store.
- The title is die cut with a font on my Scan N Cut.