I decided to play around with some of my supplies and create a butterfly themed card.
- I placed the Mini Flutterby stencil by Crafter's Workshop over a piece of white cardstock and spritzed it with Fireworks! in Lilac Posies and Lulu Lavender and let it dry.
- The edges are inked with Elderberry Memento Luxe and heat embossed with Iridescent Embossing Powder.
- To create the butterflies I stamped the Layering Butterflies by Hero Arts from 2015 in several Memento colors: Elderberry, Sweet Plum, Lilac Posies, Angel Pink, Lulu Lavender, Grape Jelly, Bamboo Leaves, and Pear Tart.
- The images are die cut with the matching Frame Cuts.
- The outer edges of the butterflies are inked with the corresponding color to the butterfly body.
- I pounced Versa Mark ink over the images and heat embossed them with Iridescent Embossing Powder.to give the lots of shimmer and shine.
- The butterflies are adhered to the card front with glue dots under the body and dimensional foam adhesive under the wings.
- The sentiment from the same set is stamped in Elderberry Memento Luxe and heat embossed with Iridescent Embossing Powder.
- The card front is adhered to the card base with dimensional foam adhesive.
Thanks so much for stopping by and do come again soon! Play along with our challenge at Retro Rubber, we love seeing what you create!