- The papers were trimmed to fit the sketch design in varying diagonals.
- In the photo on the far right, I used two arrow veneers to mark the locations of my son at the top of the pitch and his guide midway up the pitch.
- The journaling was printed and added as an embellishment.
- I die cut 4 layers of the state of Oregon using the Quickutz Oregon die. Gelly Roll White pen by Sakura is used to mark the spot.
- SEI En Route is used to stamp the compass in Memento Tuxedo Black then is die cut with Spellbinders Standard Circles Small.
- A slide and rub-ons from my stash create the final embellishment.
Monday, April 8, 2019
Climbing On Smith Rock
This is a layout that commemorates a really fun day for my older son. It was also I day where I took probably 100 photos and decided to narrow it down to just five! These photos were perfect for the sketch we have for this month at Stick It Down: