Saturday, March 30, 2019

The Pond is COLD!

Remember the time when . . . in this case the kiddos wanted to swim the the irrigation pond at our new home.  As the title suggests it was very cold, and this was about the only time they used it as a swimming hole!


I love shopping my old stash and this is a perfect example of some fun paper choices I have available.  I also feel good when I use up some of the paper I've collected over the years!
  • The background is DCWV blue cardstock chosen to match the water and colors in the coordinating papers.
  • All the patterns are from a paper stack by My Minds Eye.  I am not sure of the name.  At one point MME would print the same patterns on paper that they had released on cardstock.  The stacks were available at Michaels.  This is a duplicate layout so each pattern was trimmed to 6" x 12" before I designed the page. 
  • The the corners are rounded on the layers.  
  • The title is Quickutz's Star Mini and Diesel Classic and is die cut from brown cardstock. 
Another layout complete from a few years ago . . . I have a few years to catch up on and am glad my scrapping mojo is going full force.  I am also thankful that I have a stash to shop from because the only way I can acquire new collections is by shopping online, there are no LSS in my area anymore.  Only the big box versions, which are good for cardstock selection, but not so much for new releases.  Have a wonderful day, we are finishing our spring break here and are thankful for slightly warmer weather!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes! The first dip in is cold. I remember that well. Great photo layout.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!