- The background is really old Creative Imaginations Snowflake paper that I've have for probably 15 years!
- Two pieces of white cardstock are trimmed to 5" x 12", and 2 1/2" x 12 inches. Martha Stewart's Aspen border punch set punches out the small snowflake pattern.
- Needing a bit more color I trimmed lavender cardstock to fit the area and pressure embossed with Darice Snowflake background. To bring out the snowflakes the surface is sanded.
- The two focal photos are backed with coordinating cardstock.
- The title is Quickutz Frankie Classic and Shadow along with Frankie Mini. The larger letters are embossed with Quickutz Goosebumps Sparkle. After adhering to the backing letters I sanded the surface to bring out the design.
- I inked Studio Calico wood veneer snowflakes with Memento Luxe Wedding Dress, and a heart with Versa Magic Spring Posies.
- The journaling is done on white cardstock and using Microsoft word and creating text boxes. The edges are inked in Versa Magic Spring Posies.
Saturday, March 23, 2019
We love Snow, (just not 28" in 48 hours)
Winter came late this year in Central Oregon . . . February 25th to be exact. Lots of snow in a short amount of time. Four snow days from school as the city and county could not keep up with plowing the roads, even though the fourth day was blue-bird clear and beautiful! As the journaling indicates, we all contributed to moving snow, and had fun playing outside. I captured some stunning photos from our back deck, one in the early morning capturing the sunrise, moon and Venus. The second is actually also looking the same direction but at dusk when mist was forming over the snow fields around our home. These two photos directed my color choices.