Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Get Well Wishes for Retro Rubber

I always enjoy using Tic Tac Toe boards to create cards, there are so many options to work with and be inspired by!  Retro Rubber has a fun Tic Tac Toe for this challenge.



I decided to use the Punch or Dies, Leaves (on the flowers), and Ribbon or Twine. 




  • I stamped the Technique Tuesday image from 2016, the Wild Rose stamp set, in Delicata Black Shimmer and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. It was then die cut with matching die.
  • I colored on a craft mat with Memento Markers in Morocco, Tangelo, Pistachio, and Olive Green. Then I picked up the color with a Niji water brush to color the image.
  • The sentiment shape is die cut and inked with a large Ink Dauber with Memento Cantaloupe.  I stamped the sentiment in Memento Morocco.
  • The two backing layers are die cut with Spellbinders Floral Ovals and Petite Ovals Large.  These were inked with a large Ink Dauber in Cantaloupe and Pistachio. 
  • The edges of the card base with are inked with an Ink Blusher and Pistachio for a soft edge effect.
  • The layers are adhered together with dry adhesive and dimensional foam adhesive.
  • To finish the card I tied a double looped bow from orange craft twine, added an extra set of tails,  and adhered to card with a glue dot.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and please do play along. We have a few simple rules.  You must use at least one stamp the is one year or older.  Please limit you challenges to ten including ours. Hope to see you in our gallery.

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty flowers and the lacy edge to the oval sets them off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft, sweet and pretty. A great get well card, Neva.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very Springlike and gorgeous in every way. That is such a pretty oval die that shows off the flowers so well too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neva, this is gorgeous, I LOVE the frame, works with your pretty flowers so well. Cx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!