A challenge that everyone can enjoy, Anything Goes at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog! We have a few simple rules: 1) Use a stamp at least a year or older 2) tell us how old the stamp is 3) enter up to ten challenges only including ours. Thanks!
I made a few thank you cards for my birthday, and decided to share them with you!
I started with Concord & 9ths' Many Thanks Stamps and Dies from 2017.
- Since I needed a stack to send out I stamped four sets of the background Thanks. I used Versa Color Paprika and Brown, Versa Fine Vintage Sepia, and Delicata Dark Brok Shimmer. Using my stamp positioner I stamped four in succession and cut each 6" x 6" into 3" x 6".
- The background is inked in Paprika and then mounted to dark craft colored cardstock which is also inked.
- Brown ribbon from my stash is wrapped around the top for balance and a knotted section is adhered with a glue dot.
- A die cut of the quote bubble is adhered around the thanks.
- "so much" is stamped in Paprika on dark craft cardstock.
- A die cut heart from the set is inked with Paprika as well.
- The final embellishment is the butterfly from Recollections.
- Light brown craft cardstock is the card base.
Here is the finished stack, I ran out of brown ribbon so I repeated the process in another color scheme to make a few more thank you cards.
Come join us at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog for Anything Goes!