Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Retro Rubber Anything Goes!

 A challenge that everyone can enjoy, Anything Goes at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog!  We have a few simple rules:  1) Use a stamp at least a year or older 2) tell us how old the stamp is 3) enter up to ten challenges only including ours.  Thanks!



I made a few thank you cards for my birthday, and decided to share them with you!

I started with Concord & 9ths' Many Thanks Stamps and Dies from 2017.

  • Since I needed a stack to send out I stamped four sets of the background Thanks.  I used Versa Color Paprika and Brown, Versa Fine Vintage Sepia, and Delicata Dark Brok Shimmer.  Using my stamp positioner I stamped four in succession and cut each 6" x 6" into 3" x 6".
  • The background is inked in Paprika and then mounted to dark craft colored cardstock which is also inked.
  • Brown ribbon from my stash is wrapped around the top for balance and a knotted section is adhered with a glue dot.
  • A die cut of the quote bubble is adhered around the thanks.
  • "so much" is stamped in Paprika on dark craft cardstock.
  • A die cut heart from the set is inked with Paprika as well.
  • The final embellishment is the butterfly from Recollections.
  • Light brown craft cardstock is the card base. 


Here is the finished stack, I ran out of brown ribbon so I repeated the process in another color scheme to make a few more thank you cards.

Come join us at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog for Anything Goes!

4 comments:

  1. i do like this soft colour palette, Neva. The butterflies are fabulous - who can resist a sweet butterfly without a smile?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the ribbon for these cards! The butterflies are a beautiful element!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful set of thank-you cards and I like both color combos! The ribbons really make the cards festive! Happy belated birthday wishes to you and thanks for my birthday wishes as well :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!