Our last challenge of the year, and I am a bit late posting! Please do check out the rest of the wonderful designs by the Retro Rubber Design Team.
I had some fun with very old Hot Off The Press papers and a sketch from Callmecraftyal Sheetload.
- The Stamps of Life Hotcocoa die and hotchocolate2Stamp from November of 2017 where used to create the cocoa mug and whip cream.
- The whip cream is stamped on white cardstock with Memento Tuxdeo, then die cut.
- The Mug is stamped on red glossy cardstock with StazOn Jet Black and die cut. Memento Luxe Wedding White is stamped in the center of the mug and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
- A standard A2 card base has the layers of patterned paper layered along with green cardstock to finish the sketch.
Please do come and join us!
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB197. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split
Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to
comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.