It has definitely moved from fall to winter in my part of the country in a hurry! One day is was fall (Oct. 31st) and the very next day we had snow on the ground heralding in the winter! But I put my fall thinking cap on to play with this fun Tic Tac Toe Challenge from Retro Rubber.
I choose the top line to make a CAS card in about 15 minutes!
- To start I die cut the Taylored Expressions Flourishing Frame Cutting plate from tangerine cardstock. I believe it was a freebie from 2021 Black Friday's sale!
- I used the center block from the die cut and adhered it with temporary adhesive. Using an ink blusher I inked the edges in memento Luxe Morocco. I tried to make it darker at the edges blending to a lighter color toward the center.
- The die cut is adhered with a new to me adhesive, Sticky Specks that I purchased at the Hillsboro, OR CKC. It was super sticky, and helps keep all the little leaves in place.
- The sentiment is from Recollections Many Thanks, 2019. It is stamped in Memento Luxe and heat Embossed in clear embossing powder to make it pop on the white background. By stamping it slightly off center it left room for the final embellishment.
- A scrap of dotted yellow ribbon is tied in a bow and adhered with a glue dot.
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB195. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.