The challenge at Retro Rubber for the next two weeks is to use a tag on your project. This leaves a great deal of wiggle room! Please check out the Design Team's interpretations of this challenge.
I have a 4" x6" box of miscellaneous tags that were the inspiration of my card. To fit the longer tag I decided on a slimline card size of 3 1/2 x 8 1/2".
- I choose a stamp from Unity Stamp Company's . . . birthday jubilee set from July of 2013. It is stamped in Memento Peanut Brittle. All of the tags are also inked with Peanut Brittle.
- To add a little interest to the next tag I used the Paper Studio Stars embossing folder, then directly inked the raised stars with Peanut Brittle.
- The last tag has Burlap Ribbon adhered, a bit of ephemera found in the latest cleanup of my craft desk. Fits perfectly!
- I pulled out AC Twine in dark brown, then Darice in neutral and tied bows on each tag.
- All the layers are adhered together and I have an easy peasy quick masculine birthday card ready to go!