Monday, August 5, 2019

5th Birthday for Stick It Down Double Page Reveal

This is a great sketch that can be easily manipulated to add a few more photos.  Head on over the Stick It Down and check out the rest of the Design Team's layouts! SID also has single page and card sketches to play along with every month.


I had more photos than what the sketch called for, so I sized them down and put together the layout.


  • I choose Echo Park Paper Company's Happy Birthday Boy Collection to highlight all the bright colors in my photos.
  • Both sides of Age is Just a number is trimmed for the numbers and orange sections.
  • Birthday Hats is also used along with the Element Stickers.
  • I found some aqua colored cardstock in my stash that was a perfect match to the color scheme to use as the background for the layout.
  • The "5th" is a very old sticker font by Pebbles.
  • I had a rather long story to tell so the journaling is done on the computer.
Thanks for stopping by and do enter in and join the fun at Stick It Down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!