I had more photos than what the sketch called for, so I sized them down and put together the layout.
- I choose Echo Park Paper Company's Happy Birthday Boy Collection to highlight all the bright colors in my photos.
- Both sides of Age is Just a number is trimmed for the numbers and orange sections.
- Birthday Hats is also used along with the Element Stickers.
- I found some aqua colored cardstock in my stash that was a perfect match to the color scheme to use as the background for the layout.
- The "5th" is a very old sticker font by Pebbles.
- I had a rather long story to tell so the journaling is done on the computer.