Monday, July 8, 2019

Double Page for Stick It Down, Soccer Season in one Layout!

I just loved how quick and easy this layout went together with this fun sketch from Stick It Down!


I am working through some events from a few years back and wanted to get all of one Parks and Rec Soccer Season in one layout.  Many soccer photos are best as landscape, so using three photos that are 3 1/2" x 2" took the place of each portrait photo.



  • I stayed fairly true to the sketch, using 3 3/4" circles around the perimeter.  I used Autumn Leaves (blue check with soccer balls and sayings) and two Stamping Station papers, Soccer Typewriter and Soccer Sayings.  
  • The ball soccer balls are ancient Queen & Co Felt Fusion.  
  • The top border is a ribbon from Bobbin Ribbon. 
  • I have a new toy!  A Brother Scan N Cut SDX 225, which I used to die cut the title.  with a little experimentation I used painters tape to keep the letter spacing and applied liquid glue to the letters to adhere them to the layout.  
  • With so much going on already on the layout, I choose smaller embellishments form a Stick-a-bilities set for Soccer.  The colors were perfect!
Always glad to have another layout completed and memory preserved . . . even it if is from a few years back! Have fun with this sketch and come play along with us at Stick It Down!

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!