I am working through some events from a few years back and wanted to get all of one Parks and Rec Soccer Season in one layout. Many soccer photos are best as landscape, so using three photos that are 3 1/2" x 2" took the place of each portrait photo.
- I stayed fairly true to the sketch, using 3 3/4" circles around the perimeter. I used Autumn Leaves (blue check with soccer balls and sayings) and two Stamping Station papers, Soccer Typewriter and Soccer Sayings.
- The ball soccer balls are ancient Queen & Co Felt Fusion.
- The top border is a ribbon from Bobbin Ribbon.
- I have a new toy! A Brother Scan N Cut SDX 225, which I used to die cut the title. with a little experimentation I used painters tape to keep the letter spacing and applied liquid glue to the letters to adhere them to the layout.
- With so much going on already on the layout, I choose smaller embellishments form a Stick-a-bilities set for Soccer. The colors were perfect!