Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Berry Blaze Sympathy Card

Sympathy cards aren't typically cards that I keep on hand, as I like to make each one specifically for the recipient.  For this card I pulled out glossy cardstock that had Kaleidacolor Berry Blaze brayered over the surface to create an ombre effect.


  • One section is stamped with Memento Luxe Wedding Dress and a very old Ink Links Butterflies image and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
  • Another section is pressure embossed with Elizabeth Craft Designs Berry Branch.
  • The sentiment is from the Unity Stamp Company . . . beautiful life, blessed memories set.  It is stamped on vellum with Memento Luxe Wedding Dress and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
  • To create a textured look I gently pressed the card base into the Kaleidacolor Berry Blaze.  I am pleased with the end result!
I would also like to enter the following
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layers and colors on your sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card love how you did the background and thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!