I have a family member who has a January birthday so it was perfect to create a winter themed birthday card for him.
It is hard to tell in the photo, but the trees do have a bit of shimmer to mimic a light frost of snow.
- A very old stamp in my collection, a tree by Ann-Ticipations from 1996 is the featured image. It is stamped in Delicata Dark Brown Shimmer which also edges the image.
- The trees are outlined with Zig's Wink of Stella, which is very subtle.
- The sentiment is from Hero Art's "It's your day" from 2013. It is stamped in Delicata Dark Brown Shimmer. The ends are trimmed with Fiskars Art Deco Corner Edger to create a unique banner look. The edges are inked Delicata Dark Brown Shimmer.
- Judikens Extra Fine Grove Corrugated Sheet is wrapped with Darice Natural Hemp cord and tied in a knot.
- All the layers are adhered to a A-6 size card base.