Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sympathy Card for a dear furry friend

I've been hunkered down out home for what seems forever!  Not much crafting, but plenty of celebrating birthdays and holidays!  Unfortunately a little bit of illness too.  Now that we are in the new year of 2020 it is time to play with paper.  Sadly the necessary cards to be made are related to losses, in this case a dear furry friend of the feline persuasion.

My stash does not contain any cat related stamps, so I went to the old paper collection by DCWV called Pet Stack.  It had many dog related papers which are used more frequently in my scrapbooking.  I used the Paper Craft Crew PCC365 sketch for my inspiration.


  • The papers are trimmed to fit the sketch and adhered to the card base.
  • Unity Stamp's  . . . beautiful life, blessed memories stamp set provided the sentiment.  It is stamped in Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black and heat embossed with detail black embossing powder.
  • To finish the card Echo Park Enamel Dots are adhered.

I am delighted to enter the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card design and I am sure it was a comfort to the person you gave it to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a thoughtful card and very sweet design, I am certain it will bring comfort.
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz ATG this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sympathy cards for fur babies are so difficult to do, but you certainly nailed this one! Great job, and I'm sure it brought a lot of comfort. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!