Ruby’s Rainbow Challenge theme for the next fortnight is Anything Goes! Please check the blog for the wonderful cards shared by the design team. I am on a Valentine’s kick right now and wanted to use some fun Imagine Crafts Neon Amplify! to create a very textured Valentine for my son.
1. A standard A2 white card stock front was spritzed with irResistible in Neon Electric Pink and set aside to dry.
2. Using Delta’s Stars and Hearts, hearts were sponged with Radiant Neon Electric Pink pigment ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The sections are trimmed to fit the card design.
3. Technique Tuesday’s Say It Happy outline die was die cut in black card stock and the inside in white card stock. The layers were adhered together and the happy outlined with Radiant Neon Amplify! in Electric Pink. Once heated with a heat gun the puffy texture appears.
4. White cardstock trimmed to 2.25” x 3.5” and stamped with Technique Tuesday’s Mister and Say It Happy sentiments in Radiant Neon Electric Pink pigment ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The happy outline is positioned to stamp the other sentiments around it. Wait to adhere until the images are all stamped, just incase you are not pleased with the process. The tie is stamped with Brilliance Starlite Black and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. A reverse mask is made by stamping the image on a Post-It note and trimmed to allow the interior of the tie to be inked with an ink blusher and Radiant Neon Electric Pink pigment ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. While the embossing powder is still warm a second layer of embossing powder creates a smoother finished surface. A second tie is also stamped, sponged and fussy cut to be adhered over the base layer tie. Black card stock trimmed to 2.5” x 3.75” to back the image.
5. Quickutz doublekutz heart is die cut from black and white card stock. The design is outlined with Radiant Neon Amplify! in Electric Pink.
6. The layers are adhered together, with the second tie adhered with dimensional foam adhesive. The ribbon sections are outlined with Radiant Neon Amplify! in Black and heat set.
Supplies by Imagine Crafts by Tsukineko:
· Technique Tuesday Mister Man and Say It Happy stamp sets and die
· Delta Stars and Hearts stencil
· Quickutz Doublekutz swirl heart
· Misc: white and black card stock, clear embossing power, heat gun, die cut machine, adhesive, dimensional foam adhesive.
I would like to share my card with the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday #395 with the following sketch
Glitter ‘n’ Sparkle Challenge Blog #173 Embossing (Dry or Heat)
Addicted to Stamp Challenge #119 Anything Goes with a stamp
Sweet Stampin’ Challenge Valentine