Sunday, February 7, 2016

Other Than Red Valentine Challenge for Imagine Crafts

We have a new challenge posted over at Imagine Crafts, Valentine's that use colors other than red.  Stop by the blog and see the wonderful projects created by the Artists in Residence.  



I had the perfect stamp and die set to make a great Valentine that did not feature red . . .  and since I am a Chemistry teacher by profession it is one of my favorite cute themes.  Vertigo makes a great glass test tube and Erlenmeyer flask.  StazOn Studio Glaze is an excellent medium to color both the Vertigo and the background papers to create a coordinated Valentine in brilliant colors. 

There are have been some technical issues with the Imagine Crafts website, so this link will take you to the PDF of the tutorial to make this fun card!  

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. this is so sweet!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!