Sunday, January 21, 2018

Battle Ready


My scrapping mojo is back and is on a roll!  Good thing too, like many of you I have lots of photos hanging out on my computer and not enough in my scrapbooks!  This fabulous photo was taken on New Years Eve 2014, but just begged to be in each kiddos album, so I created this layout in triplicate!  I was inspired by  Rochelle Spears January Sketch. 



The papers are all from Fancy Pants Rough & Tough line, several years old along with coordinating cardstock from my stash.  The title is Quick Kutz Blossom outlined in Memento Dual Tip marker in Lady Bug to help it stand out a bit more.  To add the circle from the sketch I mixed a bit of StazOn Studio Glaze with Radiant Neon Amplify! in Electric Blue and dotted it through The Crafters Workshop Circles stencil with a cotton swab.  After heat setting the mixture it puffed up and matched the color scheme.  To make the targets I used Spellbinders Standard Circles in small along with red and cream cardstock, recycled packaging and red fun foam.  At first I wanted to include the actual airsoft ammo, but it turned out to be more than ¼” thick, a little too lumpy bumpy for my tastes!  I settled with using Liquid Pearls in White Opal and Silver Pearl.  The little bit of fun foam to create a shaker box will protect the dimensionality of the “ammo” once it is in an album.   

I would like to enter the following challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!