Dillon Reservoir is the highest in the US at 9017 feet, hence part of the title. It has several campgrounds, but may be better known for Summit County and home to several ski resorts. This layout is to celebrate the new sport I took up this year, and paddling on Dillon was one of the highlights of the summer.
- I wanted to keep the focus on the photos so I keep the design true to the sketch but clean and simple.
- FYI, all the photos except the one of me were taken through my dry bag!
- The background is a blue cardstock from a Michaels blue combo pack. Perfect color to match the color the sky!
- I went shopping around on Etsy for SVG cut files to match the scenery. The mountains are from thesvgearth Mountain SVG Bundle. The Trees are from MandarinSVG Forest SVG, and the SUP are from SmilingWild SUP silhouette SVG.
- Each file is cut on my Brother Scan N Cut after being sized to fit the layout. Each color of cardstock is from my stash.
- The Mountains and Trees are shaded with Square Pastels.
- The papers are all Provo Craft from their ancient stabs bought at Michaels more than 15 years ago, except the evergreen trees. It was in my stash and has no label.
- I got out my trusty Quickutz from the tall but slender Abigail font for the main title. The dates are a mix of Olivia and Stiletto (for the slash and dash).
- Since I had so much to say I really wanted to type my journaling . . . MSW didn't do the trick so a quick tutorial on Youtube and PSE came in really handy!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the fall!