Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Anything Goes for Retro Rubber Anniversary Card

 We have the ever popular Anything Goes for our challenge for the next two weeks over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

We have very simple rules:  1) Use a stamp older than a year, give it some inky love!  2)  Tell us how old the stamp is or give us your best guess  3)  Enter up to ten challenges including ours.

 

Today I am featuring a card I made for my husband for our 15th Anniversary.  I used the colors from our wedding and the paper selection is what I used when I scrapped our wedding.


  • The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday Inspired Dragonfly released in 2016 and Unity Stamp Company's . . . no remedy for love released in 2015.  It is stamped on Coordinations Light Icy Indigo in Versa Color Grape.  Spellbinders Labels 25 is used to die cut the sentiment and the edges are inked in Versa Color Grape.
  • Canson Silver paper is die cut with Impression Obession DIE 056-I.  
  • Coordinations Groovy Grape is pressure embossed with Sizzix Textured Impressions Confetti Hearts.  
  • Silver sheer edged ribbon is adhered around the embossed layer and adhered to Coordinations Deep Racy Raspberry.  The additions embellishments are adhered to the layers.
  • The base card is Coordinations Light Icy Indigo.

Thanks so much for stopping by and do come play along with us at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this design Neva. Wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat you used colors & paper from your wedding scrapbook pages! Great card! PS--I did write in my post that the PRS stamp is from 2018.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!