Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Back in the crafting DT saddle again!

 I am happy to announce that I've been invited to be on the guest design team for Imagine.

You will see a project or two a month for the Imagine blog, which I will cross post here as well.  I am looking forward to sharing a pretty sweet Valentine sometime in January so stay tuned!

You can check out the announcement here:  Imagine Blog


Neva Cole

Hello fellow crafters, my name is Neva Cole and I live in the high desert of Central Oregon on a mini-farm with my husband, son, four German Shepherds, and one inside kitty.  A life-long crafter I gravitated towards mostly paper arts, stamping, card making, and scrapbooking about 25 years ago.  My style varies with my mood, sometimes clean and simple then I swing to shabby chic or layered elegance.  I have instructed classes in the paper arts, and come by teaching naturally—I am a retired High School Science teacher.  I look forward to creating with you in the Imagine Community! 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and I wish you the best in all your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!