Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Retro Rubber Sketch Chanllenge Congrats Grad Card

 Our new challenge over at Retro Rubber is a sketch, very fun and easy to modify for many types of cards.  Go check out what the design team has done with this sketch, it is amazing!


 

It is that time of year that graduations are happening, so I pulled out my tried and true Technique Tuesday Grad set from 2012 to create this card.

 


 

  • The image is stamped in Encore Silver and heat embossed with Stampendous Sterling Silver embossing powder.  I used my Scan-n-Cut to die cut the image.
  • A sheet of blue ombre paper was pressure embossed with Darice Grad Hats.
  • Congrats Grad is stamped in Memento Paris Dusk.
  • The circle is Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Circles.
  • The diploma is a die from Quickutz that is die cut from blue and silver cardstock.
  • The card is assembled with a scrap of blue cardstock under the layers to finish off the sketch.
  • The out edge is inked with Memento Paris Dusk.

I hop you have fun with this sketch.  It helped me put together a unique graduation card in a short amount of time.

Thanks for stopping by and as always, I enjoy reading your comments!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful graduation design. I love the choice of colors too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!