Sketches are also a quick way to get a start on a card. This 2 week challenge uses the following sketch from Retro Rubber.
This sketch inspired me to use a set I've had for awhile. One of those from Concord and 9th that I just had to have . . . but this is the first time it's actually seen ink! Sweet Sprinkles was released in 2017.
- The sprinkles stamp is stamped four times 1.75" x 4.375". Once each direction in Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid and Brilliance Galaxy Gold. The edges are inked in Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid.
- The cupcake top is inked in Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid, then touches of Brilliance Moonlight White was added to the stamp of add a bit of color variation to represent the frosting. Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue Sprinkles are added to the top, and the image is die cut with the matching die.
- The cupcake paper was stamped in Brilliance Galaxy Gold, I've always liked gold cupcake papers! One of the reasons I choose this color scheme. It is die cut with the matching die cut.
- Two additional layers of each die cut are adhered to the back to create a more dimensional cupcake.
- The placement of the stamped section, cupcake and choice of two coordinating washi tapes was determined. The washi tapes are both by Paper Studio.
- The sentiment was stamped in Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid before the cupcake was adhered.
- To finish the inside of the card My Favorite Things Birthday Greetings was stamped in Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid and another bit of washi tape was added.
Thanks so much for stopping by, your comments are always appreciated!