After a very long hiatus I am finally back to crafting a little! This card is for Retro Rubber Challenge Blog and our last challenge for 2023, Merry Christmas! Do stop by and see all the other wonderful creations!
My family moved 1,700 miles to a new state. Between packing, moving, and unpacking--I finally have access to part of my craft supplies. This is what I came up for RRBC #221, Merry Christmas.
Only some of my stamps have made the move, the ancient mounted versions. Perfect for Retro Rubber! (A long story for another time.) After a quick review of my paper scrap bins I pulled this card together. It was a fun time creating after so many months!
- After pressure embossing Spellbinders Music embossing folder, Memento Black ink is gently rubbed over the raised surface.
- The image by Hero Arts from 1993 is stamped Brilliance Moonlight White and heat embossed with Creations Unlimited embossing powder in Silver Ice.
- The image is die cut with Spellbinders Labels Thirty Two, A layer of Canson silver metallic paper is also die cut with a larger Label.
- Scrapbook. com Sprigs are die cut from two colors of dark green paper.
- To contrast the white embossed card front the edges of the card base are inked with Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy.
- The various layers are adhered together for a simple Christmas Card.
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog after so many months! Come and play along with our Challenge at Retro Rubber.
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB221. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.