Hello faithful blog followers! It seems that I had my wonderful announcement just before Thanksgiving then fell off the face of blogland! Not to worry, just living the holiday life with my family and substituting a few days the following week. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving that included butchering and plucking our own homegrown turkey. It was super yummy! On Black Friday we supported the local economy by going shopping and found some incredible deals. We have also attended 2 all day wrestling tournaments with our boys. Add in a day trip to Portland for a Singing Christmas Tree performance, and that made for a very busy few days. I am thankful for the down time to craft again this weekend after a busy, busy, busy 10 days or so! Today I am sharing the last of the series of Birthday ATCs that will go postal to it’s recipient. I enjoy using pieces of past projects that reside in a scrap bin on my craft table and this is no exception.
1. Glossy white card stock is inked with Kaleidacolor in Berry Blaze using a brayer and Ink Potion No. 9. The desired section trimmed to 2.5” x 3.5” the standard ATC size.
2. Another section is die cut with Spellbinders Labels Eight.
3. Spritz matte white card stock with Fireworks in Lilac Posies, Lulu Lavender, Summer Sky. Set aside to dry. Stamp Inkadinkado Just Saying sentiment in Versa Magic Eggplant and heat emboss with clear embossing powder. Die cut Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight.
4. Die cut 4 small snowflakes from vellum with Spellbinders Create A Flake One and Three. The center of the largest is the 5th snowflake.
5. Adhere small labels together and mount to the ATC with dimensional foam adhesive. Adhere 3 snowflakes directly to the ATC using wet adhesive. Adhere the remaining 2 with dimensional foam adhesive.
Imagine Crafts by Tsukineko Supplies
· Kaleidacolor Berry Blaze
· Ink Potion No. 9
· Versa Magic Eggplant
· Fireworks Lilac Posies, Lulu Lavender, Summer Sky
· Craft Mat
· Inkadinkado Just Saying stamp set
· Spellbinders Labels Eight, Decorative Labels Eight, Create A Flake One and Three
· Miscellaneous: Glossy white card stock, matte white card stock, vellum, hard rubber brayer, die cut machine, dry adhesive, wet adhesive, dimensional foam adhesive.
I am pleased to enter the following challenges: