For the next fortnight at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges our challenge is to create a Get Well card. Get well cards are good to have available as we often can not plan ahead for times when a card of this type is needed. A few months ago I purchased this great image set from Heartfelt Creations from the All Geared Up collection. I own a few other images from this collection and the die set and this was a great image set to add to my stash. It makes for a lovely card!
1. Select a 5” x 7” card front from the All Geared Up paper collection and trim to size. Trim white card stock base to 7” x 10”, score and fold in half. Adhere card front to card base.
2. From paper in the collection use the All Geared Up die set to die cut 4 of the smallest gear flowers, 1 each of the other gear flowers, 3 of the leaves, and 2 sets of chain links.
3. Use a stamp positioner to stamp the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black in the center of the card panel.
4. Shape the flowers and leaves and lightly daub on the Versa Mark ink pad and dip in Copper embossing powder then heat emboss.
5. Snip slits in half of the the chain links and assemble sections of chain. Use small sections of repositionable tape to hold the slits together. Lightly daub on the Versa Mark ink pad and dip in Copper embossing powder then heat emboss.
6. Use a pair of tweezers to hold each brad and coat with Versa Mark ink and dip in Copper embossing powder then heat emboss.
7. Assemble flowers and adhere to card front with dimensional foam adhesive. Adhere chain sections and leaves with small glue dots.
8. If more copper embossing powder is desired on different elements, use a Fatastix to lightly daub Versa Mark ink pad sprinkle Copper embossing powder then heat emboss.
Do come on by and share your Get Well card with us over at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges!
Supplies by Imagine Crafts by Tsukineko:
· Heartfelt Creations All Geared Up die set, paper collection, Tarnished Gears Pre Cut set
· Miscellaneous: white card stock, die cut machine, flower shaping set and mat, tweezers, copper embossing powder, heat gun, 2 brads
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: