Monday, September 4, 2017

Stick It Down September Double Page Sketch

We have a wonderful sketch with five photos for this month at Stick It Down.   Come play along with the Double Page, Single Page, or Card sketch.  You could win a great prize package! 


Wow, it is September already!  The summer just flew by and now we are back to school and starting all the fall activities.  Before I scrap those fun times I wanted to share an important event in my younger son's life, he is now a big Middle Schooler, but first went through promotion from Elementary School. 


I started with My Minds Eye Academy paper stack, and added a few die cuts.  Spellbinders Cascading Stars provided all the stars, as the inside stars became the embellishments along the paper seam.  Sizzix Loops and Rick-Rack add a bit of interest to match the sketch.  The tile is a very old Quickutz alphabet Frankie Classic and Mini.  I added a journal block to finish the page.  

Thanks for stopping by and do come join us at Stick It Down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!