Friday, November 24, 2017

Take Ten Rooting for Succulents!

Can I just say I am over the moon excited to share that I have a THREE page spread in the newest issue of Take Ten!  One of my goals for 2017 was to submit for consideration of publication.  I followed through during the early months of 2017, and am very happy to have a series of cards published in the Dec/Jan/Feb issue of Stampington & Company's Take Ten.  I received my complimentary copy in the mail today.




All of the cards are made with The Stamps of Life Succulents2stamp and Imagine products.  I am so pleased to see these fun cards on the pages of a magazine!

3 comments:

  1. Neva, congratulations on your being published! These cards are definitely on trend and you showcased them so well. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is awesome. I love succulents and your cards are gorgeous. Getting published feels awesome, so happy for you. Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting your cards and of course I save them for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!