There are several collections that feature orange, which I thought would be a good backdrop for my layout.
- Two sheets of Secret Garden 104 with the orange flowered pattern is a great background.
- Two sheets of Navigator 100 are trimmed to 7 1/2" x 9" and 7 1/2" x 12" and inked with Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Coal Miner.
- The background is outlined with washi tape.
- The title is die cut from black cardstock.
The two pumpkin borders are easily created using stamps and ink on Navigator 100.
- Two sections are trimmed to 9" x 2" and 2" x 12".
- The pumpkin images are first stamped in Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Coal Miner.
- A brush tip applicator is used to color the pumpkins with Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Biscotti on the stems and Rusty Nail on the pumpkins. I like how this particular stamp set let me mix and match.
- Both sections are backed with Navigator 104 trimmed to 7" x 2 5/8" and 2 5/8" x 12".
- All the sections are edged in Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Coal Miner,
This saying from Farmhouse 500 is not only orange, but is also fun to use!
- The saying is trimmed and inked with Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Coal Miner.
- Navigator 104 backs the saying.
- Washi tape ribbons are created by layering washi tape on both sides of white cardstock.
- The "ribbons" are trimmed, folded, and adhered to the back of the sentiment.
Secret Garden Paper Pack coming soon
Navigator Paper Pack
Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Coal Miner, Biscotti, and Rusty Nail (Both from the Retired Colors Set)
Washi tape by Recollections
Black Cardstock by Darice
Trick or Treat by Joy Clair Stamps
Brush Tip Fantastix by Tsukineko
Olivia Upper and Lower Case by Echo Park
It was so much fun to relive these moments from a few years back. Thanks for joining us here at Quick Quotes!