Friday, April 17, 2020

Guest Designer for Single Page at Stick It Down

I am excited to give a single page layout a sketch with our team over at Stick It Down.  I had just two photos printed from an event and decided this would be a great way to showcase them since a long title was perfect for the layout.


My version is from a fall event, and the colors are very vibrant for the season.


  • The Quick Quotes Autumn Brilliance Collection was perfect, I used I used two sides of one paper and one side of two more of the collection.
  • A Plaid ruler for tearing paper made quick work of tearing the edges.
  • During the quarantine I am learning how to use my Brother ScanNCut and Canvas Studio.  It was easy to create my own wavy edged circle frames.
  • The title font is a Silhouette font, ZP Whiplash.  
I hope you enjoy my interpretation of the single page sketch!  So come a play along with us over at Stick It Down!

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!