My choice was to use a photo I purchased from the professional photographers at my older son's state tournament appearance. I also went for a really BIG title. I am happy to report that my son was pleased with the layout.
- I have a collection of wrestling related papers from Stamping Station AKA Scrapbook Customs. If you have need for a particular sport this is a great place to purchase theme related papers.
- I keep the cardstock simple and used school colors of red, black and white.
- The smaller team photo is backed with Darice Large Black Dot. The photo was taken from a distance on a balcony above the event center main floor. I am still pleased that I captured this moment.
- The wrestlers and singlet cut files are purchased on Esty from PenAndPosh.
- The white script is from Silhouette Sweet Tea font and the red is a font on my Brother ScanNCut.
Do take some time to be crafty! For many of us it is an escape and therapy!