Sunday, February 21, 2021

Playing along with Sheetload of Cards February 2021

 I've recently started playing along with Alicia at the Call Me {Crafty} Al YouTube Channel.  Her February sheetload was fun to use to creat a batch of cards.  The February Sheetload can be found with this link

Here is my take on the February Sheetload, along with the extra scraps leftover from the batch of nine cards.

The top five cards follow the Sheetload design, the next four flip it around a bit to fit the sentiments.  The remaining cards used up the last bits of patterned paper.

Supplies used:

  • ProvoCraft Stack I circa ~2000?
  • Memento Luxe Olive Grove
  • Technique Tuesday Large Birthdy
  • Lawn Cuts Everyday Sentiment Banners
  • WeRMemoryKeepers corner rounder 7 mm
  • Paper Studio Fishtail Punch.

Now I have a masculine birthday card ready to send out at a moments notice!

Thanks for stopping by, and go give Alicia's Channel a looksie.  It is a great way to get a nice set of cards finished in a relatively short amount of time! 

#SUYSFeb2021 #showusyoursheetload

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!