Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Tic Tac Toe for Retro Rubber Birthday Card

Here we are in March already and a new Retro Rubber Challenge is up to play with your paper and stamps!
 

 
I choose to go with the top line, and some really ancient supplies!  The Rhinestones or gems really caught my eye and so I ran with it.
 

  •  I started with the background paper from DCWV in my card scraps kits, called Posies Glitter Print.
  • Also in the card scrap kits were the matching cardstock colors.  
  • Using Spellbinders Labels Nine (released in 2010!) I die cut both layers.
  • Want 2 Scrap makes matching Nestabling to several of the Spellbinders dies, and this set was released in 2016.
  • The sentiment by Unity Stamp company "Jubilee" sentiment set released in July 2013 is stamped in Memento Luxe Sweet Plum and heat embossed with Iridescent Embossing Powder.  A few extra rhinestones from my stash finished the top die cut.
  • The background paper is edged in Memento Luxe Sweet Plum, and the card base in Memento Luxe Pear Tart.  
  • The die cuts are adhered with foam adhesive to finish up the card. 
Please do come join us at Retro Rubber Challenge and play along with our challenge.  We have a few simple rules: 1)  Use a stamp that is older than a year and needs a little inky love 2) tell us how old the stamp is 3) enter up to 10 challenges including ours.

Thanks so much for stopping by and know that I love reading your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful birthday card design and great papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neva, I'm loving that beautiful pattern paper and all the delicious purple bling, the sentiment is really fabulously framed.
    Sweet card, my friend.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!