Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Anything Goes for Retro Rubber

Everyone's favorite challenge!  Anything Goes for the next two weeks at Retro Rubber.  Please do check out what the design team has created, we have a talented bunch of ladies!


 

We have three simple rules to participate:  1) Use at least one stamp that is more than a year old 2) Tell us how old said stamp is 3) Enter up to ten (10) challenges including ours.


I have a clean and simple sympathy card to share.  There are times in our lives where having sympathy cards on hand is important, so they can be posted quickly to the bereaved family.  

  • I started with a Fancy Pants Designs Pollen Dust stem and leaves.  The 12" x 12" set was released in 2014.  It has sooooo many possibilities with all the different designs.  I stamped the stem and leaves in Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy along with the sentiment by Stampendous 2012 Encouraging Words set.
  • The flowers are stamped in Brilliance Pearlescent Poppy.
  •  The card front is inked in Brilliance Pearlescent Poppy and the card base in Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy.

A quick and easy card with simple lines, but flower color pops.  This card was created when I had about 15 cards to make for family members.  I used the same design for two cards each, which helped my creativity stay fresh but not be overwhelmed.  As it turned out, only one set was needed . . . we were blessed by the recovery of my uncle. 

 I do hope you will join us at Retro Rubber for this challenge, and have a little fun!  As always, thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. Neva this is gorgeous! What a beautiful CAS design and I love that wonderful image.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!