Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Retro Rubber Tic Tac Toe Just Saying Thank You Card

Retro Rubber has a new Tic Tac Toe to play along with for the next two weeks!  Do check out what amazing things the Design Team created!


I always need a few Thank You cards in my stash, and this challenge was perfect to use some of my really pretty spring paper scraps from a Basic Grey collection Mint Julep released in 2012.  So very retro paper too!  I went with the Patterned Paper, Heat Embossing, and Ribbon column.

 



  • The stamp is Happy Day by Studio G from 2011 when they were still made of rubber!  It is stamped in Encore Teal and heat embossed with Iridescent embossing powder.  The collection is two sided so the coordinating papers are all from the Min Julep collection.  
  • The sentiment is die cut with TT Die Banners.
  • The square and rectangles are both sets from Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Squares and Stitched Rectangles.
  • The bow is made from layered sheer yellow and lopped edged pink ribbon.  
  • The final touches are the Butterflies!  First the paper is inked with Versa Mark Dazzle and then heat embossed with Iridescent embossing powder.  Then die cut with Cuttle bug Springtime Confetti.  They are the perfect size to coordinate with the small print flowers.  

Please do join along with our challenge at Retro Rubber.   We have a few simple rules:  1) Use a stamp at least one year old  2) Tell us how old the stamp is  3) Enter up to ten challenges including ours.  Thanks for stopping by!

I would like to enter into the following challenge as I based my card off their simple but great sketch!


Fab Friday 213



6 comments:

  1. Such pretty papers, Neva! And the iridescent embossing is amazing - I've never seen it before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neva, I love the DSP you used on this beautiful card, the iridescent embossing really shines on your picture.
    Beautifully done, teammate.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the touch of sparkle, great design! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Neva! I love the sparkly sentiment, and what fresh papers! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These prints are so sweet and perfect for spring thank yous! The sprinkling of butterflies and the sparkly sentiment are great details! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!