Everyone's favorite kind of challenge, anything goes at Retro Rubber!
For this challenge I created a CAS sympathy card. Having a few cards ready to go in this category is always helpful for a card maker.
You cannot get much more CAS than this!
- I started by die cutting Gemini's Rose Garden die from cream cardstock. The roses are colored with Encore Pink and an ink dauber, the leaves in Encore Green. Encore has a tiny bit of sparkle to it.
- The edges are inked in coordinating inks.
- The sentiment is from Great Impressions, from around 1998 or so, I don't have an exact date but I know I purchased it at a stamp convention in the late 1990's in Portland. It is stamped in Encore Green.
- The base card is edged in Encore Pink.
Please do join us at Retro Rubber! These are our challenge guidelines:
- We require stamps older than one year. If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.
- New papers/dies are OK – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Please note that all challenges require the use of at least one stamp older than a year.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. Use keyword RRCB162. No backlinking.
- Link back to the blog using the Linky Tools by the due date.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of 10 challenges. Entries linked to more than 10 challenges will be disqualified without notification.
- If your project is posted on a private group site such as Split Coast Stampers or a photo sharing site not all DT members may be able to comment. Thank you for understanding.
- Turn off Word Verification. We love to comment but word verification can make that difficult.